Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Xing's Party

The asses
.
Lol, the first picture is funny. I somehow laugh each time i look at it. Alright, Thanks to the host : Xing for the party. It was great. (hugs) Went Nirwana for lunch. Well, more to a brunch for me cause didnt got a chance to take breakfast. Went tuition before it thn have to rush to get this and that thn walk to xing's house. If u didnt know, my house and hers are very close to each other. Walking distance. All i have to do is to cross the wide scary road thn walk like about 1 minute and reach her house. During the walk, i called them and i was screaming cos i didnt got a chance to cross until like 5 minutes later. Thn i got stuck in between two road. The scary part was, a HUGE van pass by me and i almost fly off and Dam those annoying sands tht went into my eyes.
.
Reach her place. I think i'm the last one to reach or issit ailin? couldn't remember. Reach that place thn we went Nirwana.
.
.
First time there and i was shock to see how they serve the "Banana" Leaf Nasi. I thought it was just like a nasi on the banana leaf. Anyhow, the food there was nice. Highly recomended for the banna leaf rice thinggi. The goreng bitter guard was nice. It's not even bitter. :D I freaking Hate the man on the opposite table. (Those who went, they know why)
.
The "alian" and "abing" pose Vanessa asked to do. Hahaha
.
The "guy" pose. Failed badly. Lol
.
Omg, lala but failed.
.
"formal family pose" wth?
.
You can imagine more right?
.
Our crazyness haven't end yet. There's more. Some of us got "raped" and funny thing was, we took pic of it. xD Anyhow, i'm not gonna upload alot of pictures, cause most of them u can find in Vanessa, ailin and parvin's blog. So yea. We had fun playing DDR there. And i can still laugh about the video. (inside joke)
.
One of the pic between so many of it.
.
She's "ready" ?
.
lol!
.
i took this! and there's one more hornier.
.
:)
.
i somehow like this
.
.
.
pout?
.
Well, guess thats all about the event. It was fun but too bad i couldn't follow to taipan after that. Shit, talking about taipan. I need to get new tees. I've been wearing the same one for ages. Getting bored of it.
.
Ps : Why cant you guys be more open minded? I really want to go.
.
Hold me and love me
Just wanna touch u a minute
baby three seconds is enough for my heart to quit it
Love game - Lady Gaga
.
[photo credits to Vanessa, Ailin and Parvin]

No comments: