Monday, August 31, 2009

lucky

i somehow like it
.
Opps, school just started and i'm actually super lazy to attend school. Planned to skip but i failed myself. Think about it, i'll still have to attend school the next day, why dont i just g today? Thn i pushed myself up. Haha, talking about waking up. There's something imma gonna tell. I were surpose to wake up at 10 yesterday morning. But somehow the "morning call" didnt seem to wake me up. Called me 19 times and yet i'm still soundly sleeping there. (sorry) Woke up at 11.45 sharp thn i looked at the phone and shouted SHIT! I rush to wake my sis up thn to the toilet. I got everything ready including bath this that this that by 12.++. Thn waited for him to come fetch me. But thn plan failed ended up my dad fetching me there. =/
.
Anyway, i dont want to forget my main point of blogging. :D
.
no, i dont have a pic with him. Actually, i do have but it's not with him anymore.
.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KELVIN LEE TECK KUANG! :D
also known as evil lee. hehe
.
Your party was great. (: Well, i know u less thn a year but somehow it feels like more thn that. You're great la. Sleepy head in class. Selalu je sleep but sometimes u're cute. :D Doing the cute faces. Anyway, happy birthday!
.

.
Do you hear me,
i'm talking to you,
Across the water across the deep blue ocean,
Under the open sky ohmy, baby i'm tryin
Boy i hear you in my dream,
Hear you whisper across the sea
I keep you with me in my heart
You make it easier when life gets hard.

No comments: