Monday, August 17, 2009

I'm addicted again

Omg, i look uber funny
.
Anyway, sorry for the super dead blog these days. My mind turned blank each time i started blogging. I have no idea why am i like this. I mean like, i use to crap alot but now, i prefer more to keep-it-to-myself type. =/ I know, what's the point if i keep it to myself right? Anyhow, i'm blogging about something now.
.
I've been really into interact pass few months ago. All my outings were mostly about interact, dont blame me. I have to do it. Went alot alot of events and i actually forgotten which one i went to. See la, i'm getting older. Wtf?! haha
.
Let me talk about ILTS thn about meeting with the District Governor. I'll just upload the photo. Owh! There's also one particular reason why i dont/seldom update, I x ada picture la.
.
Interact!
.
the "formal" one I look so dull wth?!
.
"Wat Chu Looking at?"
.
The asst. board
.
Omg, i love john's pose!
.
us, girls
.
 
During the ILTS
.
Well, that's about it for ILTS. Later that, went Pyramid for movie. We watched the proposal. It was nicey nicey nicey! Rate it 8/10! Imma gonna buy the DVD again. Those who went will know why. lol. Owh, it was also my first time eating BBQ Plaza there. Yea, after so many times i went Pyramid.
.
Holloween custume. Lol
.
This pic is so cool right? We were given iodine to put in to our mouth thn when we go into the room, our tongue, and teeth turns green.. DAM Cool right? hahahahaha I'm the middle one. The right is Shing Ying and left is Xhee kee.
.
While others makan monster ice like..
.
Me. hahahaha
.
I want another round of BBQ Plaza. omg!!
.
Emily was like, what if the pinky thinggi's tail hit the kid and made the kid fall a? XD
.
The Giant Sofa. :D
.
Fuih!
.
It's a wallet, not a book. lol!
.
u see a, now we play legally
.
and now we dont. lol emily's hand can fit through that thing!
.
Taking free photobooth. xD
.
Well, that's about it. Photo credits to Shauna and Emily! ^^ We also had a meeting with the District Governor. *pissttt* It was scary. lol!
.
So do i look fat? LOL!
.
Barely getting mad,
i'm so glad i found you,
Love being around you,
You made it easy,
as easy as 1, 2, 1, 2, 3, 4
Signing off siewman

No comments: