Sunday, August 23, 2009

movie

bad camera quality
.
Anyhow, did i mention i've got a new hair cut? I so miss my long long hair but it's getting more and more dry, and ugly, so i decided to cut it. It's been quite long since i cut. Didnt really thought of it when it came to blogging. Sorry.

Anyhow, watched Caw Carl Rarw! Go figured it out yourself. It's nice, but it depends cause different people, different comments on that movie but i somehow like it. Perhaps i get satisfied very easily. ^^ Hmm, felt like watching i love you beth copper. They said it's nice. Gonna watch it on tuesday. (tarik xheekee and szejie along) Not free la esok. Acc tuition thn to xing's place. Just cant wait. ^^ Gonna bring fatal flame along too!!

Somehow i feel like my shoulders are getting wider. I think i went swimming too often. Nooo! But i felt like going today. lol. Dont care la, it wont grow too wide one. Not like i'm going every day. :) Btw, i've got some good news! I'm gonna shift in another 1 more month until the renovation is done. I'M FREAKING HAPPY ABOUT IT. I've waited for like 987654321 years for it and atlast. ^^ I'm gonna have my own room! Finally my own property! Gonna shift from USJ8 to USJ18.

Xhee kee, Xingxing, Vanessa and others rmb come to my open house! I just cant wait to step into the house and sleep there for the very first night. *Laughsssss*

No comments: