Saturday, August 29, 2009

Love Drunk

i'm love drunk
.
Yep, yep. Gonna update about my outing with Chong alone. Actually, it's not that bad going out with one partner only. You can shop and when she's willing to teman you shop. Well, bought a scarf, sleeveless t, and something real cute. While she bought a tee as their having a sale. :D I felt like i should have a change in my outing outfit. I've been wearing the same old combination. I shall have a change. :)
.
Went Pyramid with itu Chong (go figure it out who). Waiting for itu Chong to upload some photo we took in pyramid. So, for now. It's just me with my ugly photos. We reach pyramid and straight went up to get tickets for I Love You Beth Cooper. It was nice. Rate it 7/10. Dennis is really nerd WTF? and i just couldn't believe that Beth actually love him. hahaha.
.
We thought for quite a while before we make the decision to go buy the ticket because the show is rated 18 above. We even 1, 2, jus for that movie but somehow, we make it there. Some of the scene they go cut it and i heard a fella in the cinema said really loudly, "WTH they go cut it." lol. I laughed at what she said.
We ate an nando's. I'm inlove with their colesrol and their peri chips. :D
.
Hmm, went to My Honeymoon Dessert shop for dessert. It's nice. (: Me and xhee kee 2 fella ordered 3 desserts and couldn't finish them. (wanted to try more ma) It's near jusco the new wing side. It's not exactly in a shop, it's more to a stall type. Go try~
.
I guess that's all for now. Until i have the photos to upload, i'll upload it. toodlees~
.
Top down in the summer sun
The day we met was like a hit and run
And I still taste it on my tongue
The sky was burning up like fireworks
you made me want you oh so bad it hurt
Love Drunk - Boys Like Girls

No comments: