Saturday, May 10, 2008

1 month n 23 days =)

my ss pikchaa~ =D


1stly~ lets tok about this shoe..
wad so funny about this shoe?
nothing funny.. its jz too comfortable until i dont want to cant take it off of my leg. =)
*jz like..*

than~


my ss PIC~ hahax.. i do look like a pig here.. =)
*piggie vs donkey*
result? piggie wins donkey!
cause piggie too ss d~ =)
next. >_>

mi? i hav no caption here..



me also.. but look nothing like me.. =)



i'm speechless.. *****


i love that green bed..
and i took pikchaa with it =)

finally with all my pics.. :) greatt.. its evening now, 6.46 PM. KP gotta study for his exam, so i cant really tok with him in the phone =) and later on he'll be going church.. following his fren's to the church..

guess wad, xing ffk me.. +.+ left me alone.. and xhee kee said may be coming to my hse, end up the same as xing. i already got ready, last minute call itu xing xing she said she wanted to go summit and his family oso going.. *dissapointed, canto about her case is jong sik hing yau* aikss... evilll soo xing xing as usual.. chih kidding!!!!!!!

actually she helped me last night, without her, i guess i end up won be telling anyting.. THANKS XINGXING!! =) love her as usuall. after that i too "bored" i went and count my tabung money. guess wad? i actually got 1++.++ saving (coins only) and i didnt know. hahax. i was shock becos usually i'll gorek till boh lui. but its diff today~ =D i get to save money!! *yay me.*

now i can go kai kai~~ rightt after exam. =.= toking about exam.. i HAVEN EVEN REVISE MY SCIENCE YET!! OMGGGG~~~~ this weekend is MOTHER'S DAY~~ we as in my elder sis n me, is giving my mom a massaging ticket that cost 80 over buck.. i think.. dats wad she told me.. and we're going to da food court makan chicken chop.. xD the food court near summit. duno nice or not but my mom decided thr, so no choice but to follow the decision.

we got secret recipi da mocha cappocino cheese cake to finish up during mother's day~~ WEE~~ i'mlovingit! XDDDD aiksss... sien aaa!!! i'm dying of sieness.. dying of sien sien sienesss!!! =.=" ntg to do.. kp studying his add maths, and so on~~ and i'm doing ntg here.. >_> and i actually went SS~ ltr he surely says that i ss too much! =} itu ako.. yang ss punya. and also the lame 1. kay la. i guess dats all bout me today. not gonna study later, but tomorrow.

buhbaiii~
:---signing off---:
7.03PM

No comments: