Sunday, May 11, 2008

happy mother's day to all~~

a day to relaxes our mom!

good morning?
i took this rightt after i woke up after i sms kp~ =D

a view from my bed took it after that pic. x)
owh well~
HAPPY MOTHER"S DAY TO ALL!!! =)
to all mothers of cos..
well i had a awesome day on shoping with xhee kee n whole bunch of lil cousins today.
i bought a facial product *SET* to my mom..
cost 40 over buck by myown n oso my sis..
and also a massaging ticketing =))
me, xhee kee, and all of my lil cousins are all on the way to SHOPP, SHOPP and SHOPP~~ i was actually having 32 buck in my wallet, for one moment my wallet is once again empty~ OoOo! my sis bought 40 over buck and also empty already. we went mcD for our lunch, cinema to see wad's on, arkade for a few steps thn we went off *boh lui wan main games*

well~ this was in the toilet.. all pink pink pinkishh! and i'm blackish *included myskin colour* LOL! yea i'm wearing blackk here, a pic to prove imma black coal.
[kp is a chalk while imma coal] HAHAX!! =)
she runs like some kind.. =) hahax


okay~ righttt than we head back home.. wan know wad set i bought? u'll know later =) wahahaha! owh. i didnt went back home, went to da restourant and spot alottt of mahjong kiaa~ weee! i can play.. and i played for lyk 1 hr plusss... thn i head back home and bath all sorts... look! thr's alott ppl loves to play mahjong like lee siew man xD

owhhh i haven reach home yet.. i was SS'ing with my lil annoying. was actually wanting to pose de. until my dog go look away, thn i stupiditily follow the "leader" and look at my aunt. =.=" and took this pic.. reatradlyyy ._."


hahax... retarded face wad-to-do~ imma retard to all.. =]
a very good evening for my mom! =)




all my cousins~ and relatives... and allll wadeva.. =) here~ i got really really cold that night. in the freaking air condition room hahax.. i gav my mom a kiss, and a really warm hug. i.love.her! =) she's the best!!! mommy i love youuu!! =D daddy too... hahax. look.. the olayy set! i gav her tau! me n my younger sis give de.. nice? samo only thrs only one mask to be use.... =.=

so let's start our dinner~ all starts from da menu! man! how messed up can they be? ordering took ur hrs plus, PLUS cooking takes us another 1 hr plus...! =.=" we reach thr around 8.++ come bek around 11.++ =.=" spend 3 hr thr more or less.. but the dinner aint that bad la... its nice though! =)

yes! this is wayyyy nicer thn the adult dishes.. this is call maryland! awwwww I LOVE IT! and its serve with all sorts of saucesss black pepper, mushroom, brown sauce.... ahhhh!!! i should hav order this! though its for children.. i can pretend to be 1 =D

here comes the 1st serve for the adult.. duno wad soup.. but its nice!! and its super big bowl!

my chickennn~~ and salmon fish.

owh here comes my fav. dish of all... the cake!! weee~ we sang the mama song and clapss having fun.. taking pic with my camera, da olympus de... not my phone.. malas wan update here.. big memoryy~ takes 100 millions days to upload a pic.. so malas... =S


i guess this is the end of the day~ having fun eating 99 at the restourant. than went ss after the fav.full day! =) my dressing that day~ *know xing wad cha gonna say~ same shirtt* hahahax.

No comments: