Friday, May 16, 2008

EXAM'S OVER!

exam's over! excited siall!!! =) i'm phreaking happy.. yes i do! i woulden hav to be that worried lyk the fella up the thinking of how and wad to answer! =D saturday going out. piramid, actually baby was planing to watch....

yes~ what happens in VEGAS.. a comedy, =) baby wanted to watch with me.. butt buttt what i wanted to watch was...



YES YES YES!!!! NARNIA~ CHRONICLES OF PRINCE CASPIAN~ hahax.. they say damn nice nice nice... i wanted to watch.. but if with baby, should i follow him?? cos it suits cpl, as wad i saw in ppl's blog.. *winking eyebrows* nah~ lets decide on that day.. owh, bout blog. i got so directly hurt dou by marvin.. >=(

he said my B.I in blog was suckyy~ yeaaa i know mar.mar and i'm trying to improve here.. plus! i realise dat my canto is getting the eng slang when i speak canto D:! aikss.. now i'm not good in b.i n also cantoo... and i'm counting on b.m now.. so wan me write everything in bm? =/

so whr was i? owh. bout the b.m duwan laaa... ltr ppl tot imma malay that looks super like a buddist... owh well, continue with my broken eng. =[ *and actually kp helped me to improve my end by communicating with me using eng. =) ILY!**anyway, its a slightly improve*

hmm... wad should i say? *think thinkkk, (mind stucked)* owh yea... today i "ponteng-ed" half a day in library studying kh... in a impossible way! i went and complaining hot hot hot hot hot *library didnt on the dam air-cond* instate of studying.. while others crapping and making dozens of noises. as i'm one of them.. wakakaka! fun to be 1 of them..

thn i, kp, marvin, erik and xingxing *the officially pokai fella, as in $$ pokaii* stayed thr and tok tok tok and kik each other *i know xing was thinking of the zha each other, as in word zha* LMAO? and marvin were toking bout something dirty, while n luckily i was asleep! =DDD i slept a while and wake 1st fella i saw was kp.. cos his sitting rightt beside me! =X

thn a few minute b4 recess, i and xing went toilet for fun. and i actually heard those worker which "sedang" building the building *LOL?* said sangat cantik dah when i n xing were trying our hair.. =.=" in my mind i was like. another phreaking jakon which is so nolife staying at scul gap lui! ~8( *rightt girls?* hahax..

so today was kindda bad luck day for me. shit happens! and i kindly forgiven. i was actually forgotten. but something reminds me... sorry for wad i did. and... *u know, wad m i gonna say* btw~ she called me a fcuker? thn my reaction was like.. WAD DID I DO? if thr's without a fcuker word.. i dun think i'll be dat surprised.. =/ anyway.. kp's word :wad happens happen. forgiv and forget. =)

so~ ltr will be sleeping till tomorrow's big day~ mwah mwah!! glad dat my parents officially LET me go!! *kp r u happy?but i know u're not surprise! =)* owh well.. gotta go~ byebye. take care.
baby~ ILU cant wait for 2ml..!!

No comments: