Thursday, May 8, 2008

blog?

some complains to release my pressure.


i dont know should i blog about it.. or should i talk face to face.. both side knows about my blog now.. i already got enough pressure.. and she added more into my life.. all sorts of questions are in my mind.. all sorts of things is coming in. all types of pressure is pushing me.

sometimes things i rather not to know. i hav no idea why, but at times words that comes out from u i woulden want to listen .you cal me a coward by not facing it. or... WATEVA. but the truth of me not listening is i doesnt want to think so much. nomore. i really do go SO unlucky at times.. if things come 1 after another its ok.. but i guess now it seems to come all in one shot. lyk mechine gun, how can u actually missed all those bullet which is aiming u in 1 shot? u think i matricks? CRAZY!

adult hav pressure yes i know! but dont you think your children dont hav? they also got, but u didnt know thats all. u think studying is something ez, scannnn and can actually answer all the question? than why didnt you got an A? i was trying so HARD!! to make u proud. but you guys never once bring me up, instate u guys pulled me down. asked me to be a librian, tried to prove that i can actually do wad ever u wan me to, but end up U'RE THE ONE ASKING ME TO QUIT! wad i am to you? a DOG? asked to sit and i sit..? if i do wrong NAH take a NEWSPAPER AND HIT ME?! blame on me for wad i did! things i do u nvr appreciate..

for wad i think friends are important to me, becouse they nvr treat me like how u guys did! they share everything with me. when i wanted to share with you guys, with my mouth by wanted to say 1 word out. U BLOCKED ME UP. u guys got to work, u guys suffer alot for me.. dats wad i owis hear from u guys. but didnt you think i also wanted to make u proud? didnt you think i need you at times? i guess u did. but u nvr bother to come to me. nvr bother to even ask me how was my day.

when u tells me bout it. i was actually blanked for a while. stund thr. thinking of nothing accept how can she know? i guess u know, the look of my face proves it all. i know u woulden answer me. i know u wanted us to *u-know-wad*. i seriusly dont know wad to do! thinking n thinking MAKES ME SICK OF BEING A HUMAN NOW! got fed up, pressure from that IDIOTIC exams got me into a MESS. i dont know. u've been a teenage before. u know. how i wish i could hav a understanding ******. that actually knows wad i wan.

big-girls-dont-cry! pressure makes ppl emotional all the time. I WILL~ PROVE THAT I CAN! TO U GUYS! i can prove that wad U WAN ME TO DO WILL AND CAN COME TRUE! wait and see...........

by siew man.

No comments: