Thursday, May 8, 2008

wrong!

me? with a different hairstyle?
uhhh~ bad hair day!! BI was easy and i did wrongly... HOW careless can i be? D: *haihzz.. siew man.. siew man!*

wanna know wad did i do? actually i wasnt wrong is just dat! my english is bad as a dog!!! =.= i won be getting A! opphss!! shoulden hav lanc in front of kp.. =D yesh.. i said i were gud in eng.. thn see wad HAPPEN! aiksss.... =( btw. it was paper 2! not 1.. paper 1 were tricky.. but still ok.. paper 2 was easy yet i do wrong.. WADS WRONG WITH ME? dissapointing sialll~ *muka masam*

today okok ni.. i ditch xhee kee.. ako manyak bad + evil =D and i kacau my poor dog lucky... look wad i did to him!! put him in between da bed dat is against da wall.. now his lyk a cave dog???

hahax... silly him cant find his way out.. =) and i actually had fun playing with him...

back to BI! xing n i thinks da same way.. all the time!! xing told me dat BM was more fun thn BI! and i actually were about to say the same.. we always like dat.. weird righttt? duriing BI paper 1.. i actually slept and dream about something REALL REALL stupid... =.=

all i remember was, i were laughing non-stop in the dream. and i rmb got quite a number of ppl in thr.. included kp, xing, my mom ..... *blablabla goes on* hahax..!! i slept n i dream bout stupid stuff.. and i woke up last minute realize 1 more last question i didnt do. no. 32 dat question i wanted to ask ppl *tiru* but i didnt got the chance to.. so i did it myself.. =( duno correct o wrong.. and i actually forgotten wad that question's about but i rmb the no. *shorterm memory lost*

ok~ i had i chance to buy crunch at time... Zainal helped to buy *thanks ZAINAL!* and i ate it infront of pn.wong.. WEEE~~ and xing actually didnt realize dat ._." hahax. its gud la.. means teacher oso didnt know i eat.. but i know those fella dat sits bhind me, beside me can totally see me eat in class which is real obvious and i didnt care. *aku naughty* *moves da eyebrows up n down*

owh owh! i'm going to da dentist ltr... OMG!!!!!! actually i wasnt scare at all.. =.=" hahahax! and horr i posted those pic of us during dat friday... u go see la.. da ABC = air batu campurr YANG SANGAT-SANGAT SEDAP OoOoOOoO~~! @,@ da blog dun have tajuk de.. but got a pic of a dragon teaching.. go c bah! =)

kay~ now is already 4.15PM.. and i jz had a tok with kp... a few WORDSS! =.=" totally afew.. malas wan put in here.. thn he went for tuition now.. tuitioning.. and i'll be going to da dentist.. =D to clean my dirty TEETH! like this.. look!

hahax.. guess its gonna be mu turn next =) so kay! i gotta go.. i haven bath since scul over.. dirtynyerrr ako.. smelly oso! =D if i got anything happen.. i'll be back for blogging..
kay bye~~



ouchiieee... btw~ i'm back.. =) my teeth is now very sensitive like me. D: hahax. the dentist is really detail bout everything.. but the weakness was she very rude.. until me teeth really painful! T.T plus my lips oso very pain.. cos she's too rude *dun cha think dirty!! she didnt kiss me! she put da teeth cleaner thinggy into my mouth thn rudely she wash off my dirty stuff in my mouth. da picture shows a WOMEN *not man* dentist helped my sis with her teeth.. and i waited for 2 hrs jz becos of da teeth. how terrible my sis's teeth went u can imagine.. =)

hahax~! while i got time waited for my sis, i walked the whole taipan. totally whole taipan alone and smsing kp *mua's baby* n nicholas *from other scul*. =) thanks you guys for accompanying me!! =DD while i walk through mcd i bought a sundae cup with chocolate.. after my teeth washing. i guess it will be back to dirty nolonger. after the sundae.. felt alil too sweet.. and i bought a mineral water.. stupid dental center.. dun let me eat da sundae in thr.. thn i hafta eat while walking.. so unhormat though!

owh owh owh!! the dentist told me dat my teeth was clean actually.. so nonid much to clean up. but she help oso.. it costed me 50 buck jz to wash da dammm dirty thing. and it cost 450 for my elder sis to repair 1 teeth.. i repeat!!! ONE TEETH!! =.=" expensive gilerr.. too bad not my money.. or else i'll be stunded thr.. >_>

owh well.. maths is up next! must study n memorize those stupid formula =/ gotta run. bye =)

i miss you KP~!
mwahx~
buhbaii
:---signing off---:
9.28PM signed off~

No comments: