Sunday, May 4, 2008

life go through like a road.

as life goes futher, the more complex the road would be.
running alone feels different than running with others. in fact, it feels more comfortable. once i step on the road, things cant turn back. life is not fantasi, life is reality. fantasi is always the things you wanted to be, wanted to get, and wanted to come true, all will happen and sure can get. but in reality, things wont be that easy. =)

fuih! i'm talking like i'm some kind. D: well i'm just telling that. wad had done is past tense. look up to the future. get your main point of living.. =)

ok~ back to my main point of blogging.. =P
its was early in the morning. real early i repeat. i got up with a empty minded thinking. all i know was kp in my mind. thought back at wad i've done and why did i angry. nolonger i went back to bed. till its 10.++ i got up again in a sudden thinking of studying.. >_> since its still early i told myself i got time to sleep and i went bek straight to sleep till its 11 pluss~ i got up, bath, get ready for my bored day of studying. Yea i admit i didnt really study at all. my mind was full or questions, questions and questions. why, wad, when, how? owh my god! to tell the truth, when you got that terrible disease. nvr ever go to bed! dont tries to think that lie'ing on the bed would help. all goes up wrong!! it could be worst. unless u were really tired n exhausted. =(

about the thinking. i dun think i should say out anymore.. =)

cos it doesnt matter now or ever. exam are here! and i coulden even scan the books into my mind. i tried to listen to music and sang it real loud out until my cousin all stood and look at me like i'm some kind of weird creature. yes la. its very loudly i sang and i guess it was really really bad singing i got. i almost cried out when i sing those freaky songs that actually can make a happy fella go real emo. =.= owh how i love the song.. hahax! at times being emo is also a good thing. it could be real bored if u're happy everyday. so about my cousins, yea their still stood up looking at me. in my mind was actually thinking why? is there any problem by singin real loud but ugly voice? not like anyone never tries that before. >_>"

for a few minutes of stund thr. they finally found their voice back and laugh at me.. =/ yea! agree my voice aint nice. but i'm not a shame of it. jz love the way i got from my beloved mom!! =D ok! xing will be wondering why am i, lee siew man speaking up this way. the answer would be - i felt so, and i realize all of my previous post is quite bored. full of hahahax. =X.

after the weirdo singing, absent minded studies, finally its up to my main point of this blog. the road!=) i went to jog at my hse area. it was fantastic feelings i felt. i realize plus i already realize but i cant make happen that having a main point of living. while i'm still young should i study? or should i hav fun? i've been thinking bout this quite a while before. i'm the type of girl who cant different shape when to have fun and when to be serius in life. so i hav to choose either one of it. i know most of u all will take study 1st. but think of it. when you grow older. u have to work plus you have no time to enjoy life no more. since u're busy with works you cant even rmb you birthday. it could be that way. if i choose having fun 1st. thn my future won be bright no more. it'll be worst than u can even think of.

life's just like a one way road which cant turn back. once you choose it. that's the destany*ok not sure with the correct spelling. guess u know wad m i actually saying*.

ok la.. i enough of bullshiting now. =) back to the jogging part. i was actually jogging with my both sis, and both cousins. i lost them in a while. and i was jogging all alone for a few laps. it feels really different when i jogs alone. i told this to xing b4. she asked me "woulden it be boring?" i answered "no. it feels a different way. a more........ comfortable way." hahax. jogging alone is fun. you should try.. =P

okk! my blog is getting bored isnt it? i agrees so.. =X i'll be able to come back for blogging after exam i guess. and its 2 weeks starts from now. i won be posting anything till exam is truely over. =) bye.

No comments: