Thursday, February 26, 2009

A day of sampat-ness

Today got back several test paper back. Got emotional for a few masa. But, thanks to my classmates for cheering me up.. ( hugs! ) My marks are all unsatisfied. Gotta work hard for the mid-term exam!! No more cheapskate talking. I'm serious now. Cos, Yong Cheng gonna be my tuitor very soon.
.
So, esok Jogathon already. Hopefully i'll get top 10 this time as the previous year i got top 15. Not too greedy eh? haha. Owh! I'm in money crisis!! Although i've gotten back my Cf camp money i'm still pokai'ing. I need to beat my sister. She have been kedekut since last year. And guess what, she get to save up to RM600! Shit her. I'm soon gonna be kedekut also!! See, how much can i save this year. Did i mention that i didnt save any saving for last year? Totally KOSONG lmao.
.
Well, gotta go.. Toodless!
.
ps : can anyone teach me how to re-coloured my font?
.
LMAO! xing showed me this video.
It's frekking stupid!
.
try to notice the lyrics. haha
( know you love my cock. LMAO!!! )

No comments: