Friday, February 20, 2009

physics

i'm keeping fit. (:
.
last day of exam sub-science only had physics after recess. So, most of us were having fun. x) Didnt really revise, but most of us were crapping there. ahha!
.
- in class -
.
kononyer "revising"
.
.
look at daniel. lol
.
.
something completely random.
.
.
Than later to library, we went there Guo hou taught me how to do the physics calculation. I can tell that my physics gonna be my next sejarah.. Both subjects is now my worst subjects. I prefer chemistry thn physics. i dont know why. LMAO!
.
- library -
.
another completely random shot. XD
.
.
Than later lepak in xhee kee's class which is just bside my class. While some of the chinese student having their chinese paper. XD
.
-dalam xhee kee's class-
.
.
later that, interact meeting than to shiva's house. He played guitar for us.. how sweet. x) alright. gtg toodless
.
ps: 2ml pergi pyramid!! woohoo.. shop shop.
.
.
.

No comments: