Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Duchess

The Duchess
.
It's a highly rated show. It's a little emotional movie, but it shows how a women suffered 1st for love, than her children, betrayed by someone she trusted. I cried like crap while watching this. Seriously, i tried to tahan but it didnt work. (:
.
_ _ _ _ _
.
So school life? Been usual? Bump into Yun Jian today. He changed a little, way cheerful and friendly. We had a long talk, it has been quite a while since i've talked to him. I appreciated that conversation since there's a big gap in between right now.
.
_ _ _ _ _
.
Do You Have Your Valentines? *wiggle eyebrows*
.
Interact's been busy doing with the projects like they had it every year. Gonna be really busy right now. Specially with all the money in my hand. It's just to tempting to spend it all. There's COUPLE Tee we're selling, Cupcakes ( not made by me ), Rochers wraped like a flower, Real Red Roses, Hersey Kisses, Cupid Messages, and Lollipops. Want to know more? You're welcome to come find me. <3
.
_ _ _ _ _
.
Well, there's something i want to share. Something i cried for days ago, something i will miss alot. You guys know about my pet lucky right? The one some said it was perverted, some said it was cute, and some even said it woulden grow. My mom gave it away few days back. I cried, my younger sister did the same. How i realize that, there woulden be anyone who will stay forever by yourside. Not even those who loves you. Not even your parents. They will one day go away too when u get's older. This is what a person told me..
Bare in mind to appreciate one another because you will regret at the end of the day.
.
.
.

No comments: