Saturday, February 14, 2009

Valentine's

it was never a happy ending after all
.
So? Shall i continue about Day 2 valentine's wrapping? I should, since i've got ntg else to talk about. :) Well, i went to Wei Mund's house again after school around 4.++. It was surpose to be in Shiva's house with the two really lovable doggy. (i forgotten their name again :P). Owh wells.. I was in mydin, giant, summit with Choong Hou and Xhee Kee before going to wei mund's place. Let the picture do the thing. lol
.
-Day 2 of my busy valentine's :)-
.
the moving one was Mei Qin, sitting one was Charles while bending down one is Li Jian.
I cant rmb who's leg was that. XD
.
sorting out all the forms and classes. :)
.
.
.
the roses we rushed on the last day.
For the fresh-ness x)
.
:) i took all this when i was rushing back home. I went back around 10.++ p.m. Considered late since i'm out around 2.++ p.m. I'm lack of sleep like seriously. I sleep at 12.00 wake up at 5.30 without nap 2-3 days straight. But, it's my job to help out interact cos i'm one of the board member. It was really stressful to run here and there, but everything turn out to be just fine. I felt satisfaction :)
Monthly test coming up next week. I think im gonna stay up late for the whole week. Bless me not to faint. *smiles*
.
So about valentine's today, it was so sweet of you all to send me presents. :) Love it, appreciate it. Thanks!
.
from Yun Jian
.
from all of u guys! Thanks. :)
.
.Thought that it was over but ended this way.. I'm not myself anymore.
.
.
.

No comments: