Monday, February 23, 2009

i just want to take a little breather

.
hinder - without you
.
.
.
.
Hello! I dont know what to blog about. Phone masuk giler stage d. Sometimes can transfer photo and sometimes just cant, mafan giler! So i'm not gonna blog about pyramid, the phone made me lazy already.
. 
Hmm, how was everyone's result? I dont feel the "tensioness" like i use to already. Dont know why..
 .
These days i've been really negative but funny thing is, i only being negative towards myself's happening. To others, i'm just trying my best to help as much as possible.
 .
I.. dont really know who to trust right now. My story, i dont know who to share with anymore. Am i starting to change? Have you guys see me differently compare to the old me? I dont know either. The point of view from the same possition has been changing more and more.
.
Some moved on, some just stay. It's not easy to move on, not just by saying it. I'm still missing the form 3 life.
.
.
.

No comments: