Friday, February 27, 2009

I'm sick and tired being sick and tired.

a pose i dont usually pose. (:
.
Merentas desa was really exhausted yet relaxing. Why? During the run, yea truely it's very very hard to catch up. See'ing others all speeding while u were there walking/jog alil/resting may be is kind of sad by thinking that u arent as good as them. But the feeling after a hard work of trying non-stop really satisfied me.
.
The feeling that you're doing it all by yourself, is really good. (: & i can feel all my fats driping down from my skin is really relaxing. I dont know why, this might sound stupid, but mmg i feel relaxing sitting and leting the sweats dripping. xD
.
Owh, i didnt get top 20, almost but I went into top 40 ; the points. );
.
b4 the event start.
.
all the red faces
.
soo li
.
.
We the King - Secret Valentine's
it's nice. (:

No comments: