Monday, February 9, 2009

Exhausted Day

<3
.
Hmm, where should i start blogging about? Let's fast foward my life till yesterday. Poh Khong and the gang came to my house for some gambling. Guess i'm not ong enough to beat Johnathan and Poh Khong. I lose 30 over while Xhee Kee lose all the money she bought = 20 over. LOL!
.
About today, it was kind of funny. We promised to meet up again at 10.00 in my house. John called at 9.30, i answered and i went back to bed. Than 10.30 John called again and told me that they'll be reaching in 10 minutes, thn i went back to bed again. I was really tired due to yesterday's outgoing and those losing money. LOL
.
Until around 10.45, i woke up and i realize that john is on their way here, i rush to the toilet for wash up, changed, than wait for them. I almost slept again while waiting on the so very comfortable sofa i had. XD Later that, we did all the things like we said. We went to xhee kee's house. Since she cant make it to my house, so we bring th party to her house. hee.
.
After the 78 wrappings, we're finally done with what john TAN asked to do. Johnathan and John Tan is two DIFFERENT people u know. Dont later mix up them. haha.
.
Anyway, do you people realize today is the last day of chinese new year? I realize by reading Sze Jie's blog. haha! Alright (: I gotta off, byebye!
.
Ps : I'm really tired, i need massage!

No comments: