Thursday, April 1, 2010

It's over!


Wow, i realize it has been really long since i last blog. Didnt really have the motivation to blog.. Honestly, i thought of closing my blogs. But too many memories in here d lo. I guess i'll just stop blogging till one day when i feel like blogging, i'll come back to this blog. XD

Hmm, lemme see what event have i been to..

BOMBA CAMP
CF CAMP
INTERACT'S INTERNATIONAL UNDERSTANDING DAY
(something sad happened on iu, dont want to mention) :(
Atleast there's something possitive, my stress over iu is over.

Anyhow, that jerk who did it will really get what he deserve. I hope he'll get crush by a big lorry or got biten by a mad dog very badly or even something more evil. Hate those jerks who wants to do something bad intentionally. LIFELESS JERKS!

Yes, i am angry & i dont need to explain what happen la, cos most of u knows about it.
I'm here to let my feelings out. XD

Let's see what's next on my list..

SPORTS DAY (usual)
LEO'S IU NIGHT
CF RALLY
INTERACT PASS DOWN
Thn it'll all be exams exams and exams..
Woot! almost forgot, we still got..
MPT 5 & 6!

Well, thats all peeps.. Malas want layan my blog d. Since it's already so dead.

Ps: i know why are u mad already.. but i can do nothing about it. I cant control u.

No comments: