Friday, April 30, 2010

The Little things that made life great

Bryan Loh!

Wow, i cant tell how sweaty i went after all the dancing. Anyhow, i'm here to announce that I'M SO SO SO OUTDATED! Gosh! It's so embarrassing when i didnt even know IP Man 2 is already out. So does Iron Man 2. I want to watch! :(

Talking about Iron Man,

Vincent did something very bad. HE LIED TO THE PEOPLE HE FFK'ED! ahahahaha! Funny how the story went. I'm backing the one for FFK'ED and LIED by Vincent. Vincent so bad right? XD Hahahahaa! Dont blame me, Who ask u to lie? You could have just tell the truth. They wouldnt be so mad.

Well, after HSM3, now i'm addicted to this song, innocence - Avril Lavigne.

Innocence - Avril Lavigne
I found a place,
 so safe not a single tear,
The first time in my life,
Now it's so clear,
Feel calm where i belong,
I'm so happy here,
So strong and i'll let myself be sincere,
I wouldnt change a thing about it,
This is the best feeling,

No comments: