Saturday, April 24, 2010

piece of sweet in sour

Urgh! Stupid idiotic facebook that i cant get in. I have no idea why. It use to be so smooth going into facebook. Few clicks and there i am doing something i wanted to do. But not today. I used a different comp just to get into facebook. Seems like today just aint the day. Anyhow, i'm not here to blog about facebook though i do have the intention to screw fb upright downleft. lol

2ml's I.R. I'm not denying that i'm actually nervous about it. For some particular reason this time, this event feels more alive rather thn all the pervious one. ( i wont mention what events as it could turn out to be a sensitive issue ) lol.

& something strange! I'm back to basketball (again) because i have a bsb court way near my place. Walking distance within 5 minutes. It's been ages since i last go for a real shooting and thru that hopefully i'll get to grow again. It's not so chunted being my height. Dont be stupid, i'll never call myself short but i'm just not satisfied with my own height. Like the ceramah speaker said few days ago, "get all the negative thoughts away from your mind". I am doing that now. XD

Talking about the ceramah, that speaker was good. He's essence was awesome! Honestly, i adore those ppl that could speak the english properly with the uk essence. Not just that, that speak actually give out RM10 to people who answer some question! Everybody's attention was widen when he pulls out red coloured note out of his wallet. How generous of him right?

Unfortunately, the 2 of the lucky student got the money with wide smiles not me :( ( Guess my luck aint that good )& i was insulted by the speaker. He pronounce my name siew "man" as in the lelaki, man! My face almost turned red after that happened. Hahaha, his good in catching our attention as you know our level of paying attention to them ( teachers, speakers, boring ppl ) are very low yet he still manage to make us concerntrate to him.

But KABC classes didnt manage to get in. Dont know why only D - H class need to attend. May be teachers are indirectly telling us that we arent respecting them. =/ and i'm not so sure if I J attended the ceramah. Well, thats all guys! I dont have a main point today, just crapping what's in my mind to prevent my blog being dead. lol.

Make a wave - Demi and Joe
Just a pebble in the water,
Can set the sea in motion,
A simple act of kindness,
can stir the widest ocean

No comments: