Monday, April 26, 2010

It must have been the way

It's wasnt bad at all. :D

I cant deny, LEO IR was great! Specially the light dance/performance. Whole time was very enjoyable. :D Though i did something too very embarrasing + stupid, but it's all worth it. Atleast now the balloon that had hidden inside me had finally bursted. Feel much relieve.

Honestly, if i were to write about that night, it'll definately be the most longest post i've ever written, so i guess i'll just kept it and post some picture. XD Btw, something more embarrased..

Click to enlarge cos im hard to spot.

So embarrasing i tell u. First time getting up there for best dress. But i aint as stricking as iQan whom stood with me. XD His the undertaker. lol


i like this pic.

Well, that's all i'm gonna talk about. Other thn that, Oh!


My date for the night. Well, it's fun! Hahaha, The slow dancing was akward but after that, i danced with Guo Hao. Sorry. XD It was fun dancing with Guo Hao cos he like banging ppl around. XD hahaha

But overall was fun though


Chong xhee kee got her own time with her special someone which almost the whole school knew about it.XD Anyhow, i <3 dancing with u! :D

ps :
You're the Greatest person i've met. I hate you because i still do care. Anger took over me. I take back all my words about you. I realize i've been dumb for being the different siewman. I shall not change. I never regreted, because you lays the best memories in me. It feels much relieve after i took the last step. Now that i know, i'm moving on without doubts. (: Your smile still do light up the whole town. :D


Vanilla Twilight - Owl City
The silence isn't so bad,
Till I look at my hands and feel sad,
Cause the spaces between my fingers
Are right where yours fit perfectly.

No comments: