Tuesday, April 13, 2010

i've been sleeping on the cloud above my head


It's seems really hard to look for a song to listen to when there's nothing in your head while the radio played tons of songs over and over again but yet you can't think of what songs suits u best at the current situation. You know, the feeling that you want to listen to one typical song but just couldn't get what's the song. lol

I've got this all the time. Anyway, i'm not here to talk about this. I'm here to actually tell you something that you would be surprise of.

Do i look like the type who enjoys reading novel? Actually i dont. I've never really read a whole novel before until recently i find myself have really ran our of things to do & i'm stuck with this novel.

People really do change when they have the chance to. Look at me for example, when i was young, i barely want to stay at home. I rather run out of the house enjoying doing silly things with cousin. Staying in my grandma house is everything! Playing hide & seek, acting housewife/mother all sorts of thing rather thn staying at home.

but now? I can honestly tell you i'll rather rot at home to enjoy the rest of the day doing nothing than going out and get all tired out when i reach home. I did change alot compare to last time. I never read a whole novel book and i have already did it!

I'm waiting for more things that i myself would be surprise in doing. Something i nvr dream i'll be doing. Something fantastic and super! :D I'm waiting.

bsb - drowning.

No comments: