Wednesday, April 28, 2010

time had reach it's limit, where i have to let go.

Please blind fold me, and guide me to the right place where i belong. Where people are always there to lean a hand ; the fantasy which i dream almost every night. If it only happens...
Well! Hello hello hello! Guess what, i'm here to post a birthday post which have been long since i last post a birthday post. :D hahaha.

Diane Sim!

haha, bet you'll laugh Diane though i know u hardly come to my blog but still HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

I only get close to you this year. Honestly, i use to think you're very scary. Even though we're from the same primary till now, i never really talked to u until this year. Right? Hahaha. But now i know, you weren't scary at all! & abit blur at times also. I cant say i know u very well, but at least we talk more thn we use to be. Lol!

Shannel Chee!

I know i always write ur name with the extra N. But now i know, it's SHANEL! hahaha
It's been 1 year we've known each other. I know i always ask for tissue cause of my running nose. & i always forget to bring mine but atleast at times i'll bring mine. hahaha! & you use to be santa claus in class giving out sweets all the time. Hahaha, we're not so close until form 4 when we're in the same stream. It's fun talking to you because practically, you laugh about anything & your laughter will jangkit to those whos sitting beside u. Hahahaha! Me, you and Megan the bising ones in tuition class until teacher have to indirectly tell us about how Megan use to be so quiet in tuition until we two came along. Lol! However, HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHANEL CHEEEE!


Shauna Voon

I still remember when we first met was the time when we're form 1. I made the move asking you to sit bside me. So daring la me! hahahahaha! It's funny flashing back the old times. Now we're in the same bod! Hahaha. Anyhow, HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY EDITOR!!

Last but not least!

Jacqueline!

I know u'll be scolding me when you see this post. I've got no choice other thn curi ur profile pic from blog. I dont have a duet photo with u. XD

I knew you since form 1! When we have ironicly bump into the same class. You're a truely understanding friend. Even though we dont talk much but whenever i share my dirty little secrets with you, you'll know the exact way to make it up to me. I'm so glad i've met you! Hahaha, thanks for the little things you did and gave! <3!! Anyhow, HAPPY BIRTHDAY JACQ!!!!!


Well, that's all guys! It's a long long birthday post.
I want it that way - Westlife
A band whom i love!
Signing off Siewman.

No comments: