Saturday, April 10, 2010

Ironic

Let me explain a story and you'll how Ironic and Crazy things could turn out to be.

It was yesterday how my luck turns upside, down, right and left. If i wasnt mistaken, it happens during the evening right after my niece fast asleep my mom called and was told to take out the chicken from the soup in case it gets sore and soft which wouldnt taste that good. So i took it out of the soup and left it on a plate with another on top to cover it.

Later i went back to my room to continue my story book since i'm really into it. Got noticed by the electrician who needs to come by for fixing, i went down to open the door for them. Than that man realize and shouted telling that there's a freaking CAT sneaked into my house & my chicken's breast is already half gone case.

I was so blur'ed i called my mom to ask what should i do but before that i already told my maid to throw it away. My mom screwed me upright downleft for not taking care of that chicken. Than she shouted at me saying to give it to my pet dog. I gave half and another half the next day.

I freaking CURSED that freaking cat for sneaking in to my place and ate my freaking chicken before i have the chance to! I even said i'll freaking poison that cat when it sneaks in again! Will freaking kill it! & that wasnt the worst part. The worst part is my dad freaking took my phone away for failing moral! For goodnessake! It's only MORAL. I dont know why he complains so much on that subject that he cant stop lecturing me over and over again for so many times.

Anyhow, as i was sayin' that cat was really annoying! But sadly, i found it dead just now about 20 minutes ago. It was dumped ontop of the rubbish bin the corner of the road few houses away from mine. It stink badly but i wouldnt have realized it until my mom told me. She said it was killed by some kind of heartless human using a brick. The brick has a splat of blood on it and my mom said she realize the dead cat since the afternoon.

How ironic things could get right? The day before i was actually cursing and cursing over that cat even this afternoon when i was out with xhee kee i'm still cursing over that cat and ended up it's death like half a meter away from my house. I can honestly tell u that nomatter how i much i curse, i wouldnt dare to kill a mammal like cats, dogs those living like things unlike mosquito (comfirm i'll kill) and fly(not so as i'm not the fast).

It's SUPER disgusting and vomit-like to look at that dead cat imagining how that ASSHOLE killed it. Even my mom will only say wrap it alive and throw it to Puchong so that it wont come back. She said she wouldnt kill it but for me, i think i'll whack that cat nicely only leting it go. But still i'll never dare to kill it. Imagine how cruel and human which could think can be.

May be i think too much, but it's scary in some way. =/ Thats about it. Bye!

You only thinks your way which is already the PASS!
Can't you think about me AT TIMES?!

No comments: