Friday, July 4, 2008

~8D

colorfull
u made the sky turns colourful.

so hey~! =) 1st of all i really wanted to apolagize to my beloved! yesterday that case..
my parents came back..
so i cant really talk to you on the phone.
but i did cal u back though its not helping,
i call becouse i wanted to talk to you about the taipan.
i might be going.
but... =/
still baby, please dont be angry yarh... =(
i love you. =)
.
i slept quite late last night. and woke up at 9 in the morning.
1st thing i got up kp was in my mind. =( *i miss him now.*
than i went on9 to check out is kp on9.
i was on till 10 something when i've been force to off9 by my dad.
MAN! i dun lyk my dad. =/
i've been force to jaga the shop.
ish ish!!
and i WAN TO GO TAIPAN!! =PP
cos baby's going.. he'll be around taipan.
i wanna gooo!! =(
i can bet my parents won be giving me permission.
so i've got no high hopes.
but i sooo wanted to go!!
its been a while since i gone out with him. =(
well, brb.. gonna beg my dad to go taipan~
ps: i miss lim kok ping.

No comments: