Saturday, July 26, 2008

uncle's open hse partyy!

hello!! x)
i know i know~ this pic looks retarded. haha.
.
anyway, today i went to my uncle's open house party.
his house was SO simple yet so nice!!
i adores it sooo much!
the pic shown here don really look that nice
but... i just dont know how to explain it. x/
.
.
the little this i spot once i got into the hse! x)
btw, did i mention its just a simple condo?
.
.
the combination of dining room and kitchen
.
.
this is random!
and yea its funny that i even took a picture of the toilet. xD
.
.
this was the guest bed room! XD
even the damn guest room is so NICEY! and its got this
.
.
a very berry KIUT table lamp! x))))
.
.
and this is the master bed room! nice right? though its berry simple!
.
.
this is a chess set *who dont know!*
its actually stick in the drawer of the coffee table in the living room!
so kiut right?
its in the coffee table. x) * i feel so jakon writing all this like i've nvr seen b4 =/*
haha!
.
.
yea! here's the living room!!
and the chess set is in that coffee table. x]]!
.
anyway,
here's some pic i SS'ed using my sis's hp,
my cousin bro's 1,
my aunty's 1. =D
its just so hard when there's not phone for me to ss with!
XDDD
.
.
me and my younger sis!
owh! did i talk about how much i ate?!
my uncle put on a buffet for his open hse party.
i ate like duper alot!
should have tooken those picture. =/
there were, big big prawns,
curry chicken,
CRABS!
siew yok! a.k.a pork~
some vege,
mihun.. and alott alott more. *lazy wanna write it down*
.
.
this was my cousin!!
and his my tou dai a.k.a student for some reason. x)
his eating my laychee! =/
.
.
my SS partner there!!! XD
lai shin yue! x)
she just love to ss.
even though she's just standard 2. haha!
.
.
her again!
.
.
guess whats his having..?
yea! you're right!! its carlsberg.
.
.
haha! there's a funny story bout this pic. 
.
.
ako SS alone. XD
.
.
adrian lai! a brother of shin yue.
.
.
hmm... my student~~ x)
.
.
her again!!
told cha she's my SS partner thr~
.
.
guess what m i having..
wrong!
its not beer or anything.. its a "Appletiser"
some sort of apple juice i think.
.
.
Adrian Lai!!
.
.
my UBER fun uncle.
and my DUPER retarded uncle. XD
haha!
*he look miang'ish isnt it? XD*
.
.
my another crazy aunt!
a wife of my UBER fun uncle. XD
.
haha!! would chu look at them?!
.
.
here goes another ss pic.
 getting sien isnt it? xD
.
.
my sis. so far this was the second pic.
.
.
haha!!
i haven even bath right now.
its lyk 2.13 MIDNIGHT!! which means a.m!
.
*this could be random~*
my dog.. she sort of reminds me of Curseo. *the water horse*
.


----------------------------

.
anyway, today i went for tuition!!
coincidencely, i and kp wore the same shirt. XDD
he came and find me after my THREE freaking hrs of MATHS NON-STOP!!!

.
well~
i guess thats all i wanna talk about the day!! x)))
bye now.
take care

.
i love you.
day by day my feelings got deeper.

No comments: