Sunday, July 6, 2008

campur rojakk.

xing's blog is underneath~ READ IT YARH!
well hello there pip! this time. everything will be random.
this photo above is actually taken quite some time ago.
so yea. enjoy my FREAKING LONG LONG pose!

owh kay~ lets all start with the roller coaster i ate this evening~ x) i know i know~ the pic above looks ridiculos! but who cares... its been AGES i didnt ss. =/

my roller coaster packed! *photo taken by my irritating sis* anyway, look what i didnt underneath. =PPP look at the way i ate it. the last shot will be supper funny!

V

V

FIVE~

FOUR

TIGA~

DUA

SATU~ this face is retarded! XDDD

hey~ see my sis ss'ed too. she's a poser too. (ps: she pose lyk a guy)

see see?!! told CHA! and she took this too. =.=" i look real SAMPAT!

see.. =/ with the hand... and the LOOK.. and and.. i duno.. simply sampat. XD. anyway.. its not only that, shee took the other two pic which i sort of or may be I LIKE IT!

diamond.. diamond.. it's not mine.. =PP my sis's 1. =)

than later on me and my family went airport. more PiCcHaA were tooken. x) and there's also a video of it. imma gonna post it up on another post. cos its abit crowded in here.. too long. =/ owh~ haven told cha why we're going to airport aint i? hmm.. we're the to take my elder sis's boyfriend Kuang Hui~ x) to take the plane to UK

of cos this is not kuang hui. NON of us were a guy. =.=" the middle 1 was my sis thn my granma.

this guy~ is kuang hui and also known as sis's boyfriend. his going to u.k to meet my elder sis. =) she went there too. of cos to study, thats my elder sis's main duty there.as for him.. he's going there to work. by right, i think its time for him to reach there. since its already 9.46 PM. owh! did i mention his gonna stop in durbai for 3 hrs? they said that place was an AWESOME place to have vacation on. and also a very EXPENSIVE place to stay in. =/

anyway, imma going to tell u about the "getting" ready part to go to airport. b4 my mom was back, i were typing typing and also "dating" with the computer.. my dad was sitting there singing karaoke~ XD and my younger sis were reading comics. NON of us were getting ready, till my mom came back. GOSH! once she came back she started scolding n mumbling at us. =/ she was so fustrated she shouted at me.. anyway, its my fault hu didnt get ready. =( well, enjoying looking through all the pikchhaaas i took while "getting" ready.

ps: i got ready quite fast. at least faster thn my sis/mom/dad.

the annoying 1. =.=" my sis.

the short shortt one.. XD my dad!

i know this looks abit weird but yea.. my mom!

so than.. i went and kacau her.. look! she busy tie'ing her hair. while i busy ss'ing behind there. XD owh! it sorta rhymes. x)

well, we're all ready to go!! x) my dad drove like freaking fast to get there.. =/ but i'm use to it. cos every year chinese new year, when we're on the way back to my hometown he drove lyk 120.. =/ yea its 120!! hmm.. use to it.. XD

anyway~~ fasten it. >>>>>>>

here! we reach terminal tcc~ *sound so tay chiet chun'ish* anyway, i'm not quite sure issit terminal tcc. but yea. stil its a lapangan terbang~. erm.. 1st shot were tooken in the car park. =/ it was phreaking empty down thr. though the pic look likes its got alot of cars.. but its freaking empty. and scary + its at night lyk 11.++ PM =/

did i talk about the road we drove to the car park? its quite nice.. XD with lights at the side. and.. i duno~ its just simply nice.. x)

anyway.. here's the pic we took 1st we reach thr. MAN! i sound like i've nvr been there b4. =.=". 1st pic.. sis n daddy. than me with mommy. later on, me, daddy and mommy <<333. next, daddy, mommy, and sistaa~. lastly, me n kuang hui. x)

after he check in. than we went mcD! x)

we went there and ate a whole lot of food in the middle of the night. dun mind us. we were always this way. though i know its unhealthy. plus! nowadays we seldom do that. u should see last time. we eat supper like EVERYNIGHT~ =/

look the clean n finished food. =) and some pics here. 1stly, me n my younger sis were force to take just to show my dad what's lala means. x))) than, my mom n my sis.. she wanted to pose with the "straw" than my mom turn to her and say the straw looks like a dog bond. bassically it means that she's a dog. XDDDD next was my dad and he's trying to show off with his muscular'less hand. XDD kiding!

look what me, my mom and my younger sister did in airport mcD!! though it memalukan, but atleast now i know my family can be real fun at times. XD

i know~ my mom and me with the "MR.Mc Donald~" *i was being lame trying to eat the fake french fries there. XD*

well~ this could be random and its also to xing, marvin n kok ping *the gay ones*, and ashley. x)

remember those time we had in 3K? XD all of a sudden it went into my head and i just feel like blogging about it. so yea. here it is. x)

this pic simply reminds me how we went 3K... its was a funny story, we were half way WALKING *yea we walked all the way from xing's hse to 3K*. its DAM FARRR~. anyway, where was i? owh yea.. we were half way walking there until we cannot tahan we took a taxi. =/ its already half way.. we should hav walk by not wasting money. though its hot, far and heavy loads we brought. LOL! we actually waited for the bus near by xhee kee's place. but it took dam long to wait and we're impatient. so we walked instate of waiting. XD

than bla bla bla~ the story goes on. so yea! kp and ashley came along and kp bought me a TOUFUFAA!!! x3 by surprise cos i told him its been a while i didnt eat it. hahax. thn marvin came along too. so yea, they all came to see me n xing swim. =.=" *sound so bodoh aint we? xDDD* but its fun fun fun! anyway, all of us walked back together and stoped at the summit bus stops and took a bus. well~ look what mar mar n kopi ping did.

the gayness!! x)

anyway, marvin, kok ping and ashley took a bus to taipan mcD. thn me n xing drop in between.. anyway, i forgot what we did but i rmb i went xing's hse. than from xing's hse we both went to taipan. than we had fun there. look at wad the GAY couple did. owh owh owh!!! almost forgotten, THIS BOTH COUPLE KISSED infront of me n xing too!!! should have taken the pic. XD

owh kay! its enough for this long long long long long long post. buh bye! x)

ps: kp! rmb this? XD ILY!! mwah mwah

No comments: