Wednesday, July 2, 2008

colourful.

Colorful

the colourfull world with colourfull things. =)

hello there~ today was quite an unsual day. unexpected stuff all came to me... life is just so unpredictable. how do i feel? it was something like a combination. happy, sad, cheerfull, emo, temenung.. simply random. =) in my mind.. he use to be a special one. the one i never tought that will ever left me alone... i appreciated what he did to me, enjoyed the moment we been together, he use to be the only one who ever made me feel that way.

will it ever be the same? or will it change? trust? i use to giv and all i know, its crashed into million piece now. promise? break as always. hopes? like you said, dont put ur hopes too high. i dont know. thinking just simply annoy me. i tried not to think. i tried not to even bother about it. but it was not as easy as i thought... things u wrote, is running in my mind again and again. why cant it just got tired than STOP! for a while?

when u're honest to me, it hurts alot. when u're lieing to me... i-i dont know. i just cant tell how i feel right now. confuse, lost, and complicated. i once again stuck in between this 3 words. issit jz a simple like? or was is love? will you give me the answer?

colorfull

No comments: