Thursday, July 24, 2008

truly, madly, deeply.

.
Truly, Madly, Deeply.
.
I'll be your dream

I'll be your wish,
I'll be your fantasy
I'll be your hope,
I'll be your love
Be everything that you need
.

I'll love you more with every breath
Truly Madly Deeply Do
I will be strong,
I will be faithful
Coz I'm counting on




A new beginning
A reason for living
A deeper meaning (yeah)




I want to stand with you on a mountain
I want to bathe with you in the sea
I wanna lay like this forever
Until the sky falls down on me




And when the stars are shining
Brightly in the velvet sky
I'll make a wish send it to heaven
Then make you want to cry
The tears of joy for all the
Pleasure in the certainty
That we're surrounded




By the comfort and protection of

The highest powers
In lonely hours
The tears devour you




I want to stand with you on a mountain
I want to bathe with you in the sea
I wanna lay like this forever
Until the sky falls down on me




Oh can you see it baby?
You don't have to close your eyes
Coz it's standing right before you
All that you need will surely come




I'll be your dream
I'll be your wish,
I'll be your fantasy
I'll be your hope,

I'll be your love
Be everything that you need

I'll love you more with every breath
Truly Madly Deeply Do




I want to stand with you on a mountain
I want to bathe with you in the sea
I wanna lay like this forever
Until the sky falls down on me
(x2)




.

aww!!! the lyrics is soo soo sweet isnt it?! x)
hmmm... wanted to update my blog because its dying here!! LOL

.
this could be random! i'm craving for balloons! xD
its just so nice when its been let go freely! =)

.


.
hmmm, school? *think think!!*
was quite bored! went to library to get some books for sudut bacaan with sue teng. ^^
than as usually craps with xing, laura, soo li and esther. but!
today i did manage to revise myself for maths. xD
thanks xing n laura for reminding me to buy the revision book since that Pn.Looi asked to buy.
*random, i just killed a mosquito. LMAO*
we were discusting bout maths for quite long during maths period, bm *since teacher didnt attend our class, or did she? cant recall*.

.
anyway,
kp was absent today because he was sick!! and i so rajin wrote him a letter yesterday night. =( *too bad lah! he won receive it!!*
seriously he is very sick.. =( *poor thing*
how i know? i called him once i woke up from my nap. x)
yeap! nap~ it's pretty usual that everybody do that ok.. xD i slept form 3 till 6 i think.. than i give him a call ^^
he got sore troat and also a very terrible flu. =/

.

hmmm...

last tuesday till today, Friday we've got senamrobik *wrong spelling for sure. ROFL*

i skiped mine not because of senamrobik PLUS i din even know got senamrobik, i skip because lazy wan go school. =PPP

.

tuesday were the form 3s.

wednesday were form 4s.

than today, friday were the form 5s.

*alot of lazy ppl skipped senamrobik includes me. =P*

.

owh!! my Trials changed to early September!! i got really excited! Because i still got time to study for that trials.

and for the form 5s, their trials changed to September too. BUT! there's still another Pra-Trials for them. D=

Pra-Trials! and that Pra-Trials is on 4th of August, which makes no differences. Accept that they got another 1 extra exam. =/

.

erm...

i guess quite a number of bloggers kindda stoped blogging for the sake of PMR/SPM right? Not exactly stop but... aiya! u know la. ish malas wan explain. XD

hmmm.. tomorrow i've got PJK. da best subjek of all!! agrees? haha!
i remember last PJK that Pn.Teh didnt let me play basketball with keith*my girlfriend*, zainal they all.
other than basketball i really dont know what to play.. =/
badminton? bola tampar D=?
ish! i'm kindda sick of Pn.Teh! all of a sudden she called me to go behind the dewan sit there do nothing for PJK. =(
anyway, wilson just called me. x) asked wether i wanna play badminton 2ml.
so yea! i'm playing badminton 2ml.. no more basketball for me during PJK. =[
.
well, i guess i'll end here. ^^
bye now.
take care.
.
balloons!! still craving for it. xD

No comments: