Friday, July 4, 2008

Finally d:

Sm's like 6 post ahead of me? Lol.
I malas laa and i don't wanna
online.

To bro/dad : I know one of you or either both are reading my blog.

Hmm and so on Malam Amal day (saturday, last week) i went Pyramid with parents and sister to watch The Incredible Hulk but go there no tickets for 9 and got 11.30 ones but my parents don't want cause need to fetch bro from Sri Sedaya.


Pyramid Toilet! <333 (ignore the face cause i was rushing to take a pic xD)

And and that day's the first time i saw the Pyramid rooftop lmao.


The view from rooftop. (my phone camera sucks, yes i know)


And the rooftop carpark.

I love the rooftop d:. But wanna go back also susah. Waited quite long.

Hmm then after Pyramid ntg else lah school days was like normal.

And Siew Man and Kp congrats d: .

And i love my blue rex grip wahaha ignore me =.=.

Just chatted with Haziq like 10mins ago, sort of miss talking to that guy on the bus d: .

Ish i've got no freedom to blog apparently cause of certain people.

Picture i've just taken moments ago ~


Evil patrick star trying to catch little Pikachu! (yes yes lame lah)
I loveee Patrick and Pikachu d:
And and my beloved rex grip is behind there! <333~!
And syg, that pink book's the Your Best Friend's Boyfriend book xD. (sorry Vanessa i haven't returned that book to u d:)

Kay imma blog later again since now's just 2.47.
I might be lazy too. Wait i mean most probably lazy.

d: Xing signing off~

Oh oh and to En.Guna, hope you get well soon yeah.

: Jordin Sparks - No Air

No comments: