Saturday, July 12, 2008

Is this burning an eternal flame ?



Read sm's post below yeah it's important to a certain someone :P .

Babies are cuteeeeeeee~!

Particularly my lil baby cousinnn !
Tell ya why later d: .

So i'll start with erm today ?
Cause there's certain stuff i wanna say but i can't say here so forget it, ish.

Today went to KFC cause uncle gave freeee voucher.
ps: i'm usually damn sick of kfc
But long time tak makan d so wthell d: .
Went to the KFC beside Petronas cause Taipan usually no parking so my parents' hates Taipan =.=.
After makan, taught sis how to buy stuff xD.
Me : go pay yourself, very easy one. Give the sweet then the abang will "teeet" (scan) then give u back then he will ask for the money then pay. Okay?
Sister : Okay *smiles*.
Yeah end up she happy also get to purchase something by herself x).


Sisters :D. Lots of ppl told me we look alike ?


Don't be deceived by her cuteness x).

After KFC balik rumah i did math.
Omg i tell u i hate form2 circles.
Pie this pie that.
But now i get the hang of it d i suppose (:

Oh yea why are babies cute? Cause my baby cousin is cute. (don't make sense xD)


"No effect laa duwan smile"


"Ah got effect smile a lil' for jie jie" d:


"Hmph duwan choi you d"

xD.
I lovee the 2nd picture soo cuteeeee.
But thanks to my sucki phone camera i couldnt take better pictures ):

And oh ..


Requested by sm. Go edit yourself now d:

Someone slept and ditched me D:

Ciao ppl d: . Goodnight~

: The Bangles - Eternal Flame

Close your eyes, give me your hand, darling.

No comments: