Saturday, July 12, 2008

xD

finally finally finally!!!! school band T is here!!!! actually kp bought me this, so yea! i got it for free.. thanks to my lou gong!! x)) *hugs n kisses*
so yea, of cos i'll SS with it since i got the chance to right? and by using my phone, but my younger sister's no. dont ask me why! its super long story.
and with my own beloved phone, i got this effect... =) * my no. is still in the prison, what-to-do blame myself for what i did. *
.
ps : xing~ i know u're craving for it right now and i'm sorry for posting this... partly reason, is to make u jealous!! XDD hahax i'm joking!
here's the front.
.

and here's the back.
the way i took the pic is stupid yes i know.. x)
but this is the only way.. =P
.
here randomly i posted some pic.
.
the pic reminds us about that day.
where i got extremely bad luck which cause by my own fault.
but for my 2 bestties, they enjoys the day..^^
.
now this picture reminds me.. =.=''
this girl here... yea she's a *****
we didnt do anything yet she go talk bad about us.
how we know?
she so OBVIOUSLY wrote bad things about us in my tuitionmates maths paper i think.
as prove is that we both saw what they wrote.
malas to type it down.
.
ps: xing.. i guess u'll laugh right? XD
.
.
here's some pic of me n kp. ^^ tooken in piramid after summer splash. x)

the 1st picture i dont look nice. but he does. xD the 2nd pic i took again bcos the of the 1st picture. XD

currently eating CURRY LAMB!! x) its DAM niceyy~ mi likeyy.. hahax. and coincidencely, me n xing blog at the right time. x]

kay la.. i guess dats all. bye!

No comments: