Thursday, March 5, 2009

baby, i know sometimes it's gonna rain

what if i curled ?
.
*sigh
.
It's gonna be a stressful month. but thanks for all of my girlfriends ; they gave me space to relax. (: *hugs and kisses to all of u* Anyway, things is currently a mess. Not only in school problems, my own personal stuff also being like this as always. For those who know me very clearly they'll know why am i in such a mess.
.
I just had an experiment in school! Most of the ppl was like, why didnt bring phone de? This thing is so cool, lol. The Naphthalene experiment was fun. it can bcome solid without putting it into the freezer! We saw the whole process.. hahaha. ( so jakon! )
.
Moving on, My chinese is so improving!! Thanks to all the chinese student in class. I'm starting to know how to speak "sort-of" fluently, lol. Still, it's improving. I shall speak more so that i woulden be a "banana" as they called. XD
.
.
Mad - NeYo
So both of us are fighting for, nothing
( fighting for ) nothing
( crying for ) nothing
.
She's my cuddle angle (:
.
.

No comments: