Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Random le?

it's pretty random, i just thought of uploading it in here. :)
.
Since i've got no phone right now, it's gonna be another boring wordy post. No more self-feeling-post for now. *big big smile*
.
Upcoming i.u, usually people will ask "siewman! you coming leo i.u?" and the next question "got date a? *with their cute smiles* " or "who you going with a?" and my answer will be "i'm not dating anyone laaaa." lol. Commonkan that they usually will ask these question. ( it's another random thoughts i thought of )
.
But guess what i usually ask... "what colour u wearing there aa?" haha, i know it's a stupid question but i mmg want to know what colour dress u wearing there ma! So, tell me. I promise i dont tell out. *winks*
.
Hmm... What to say, what to say, ahh! Got it, School homework. This week i've been hardcore homeworking!!! I know u guys will be like "Since when siewman like that a? Finish all her homework le! Siewman changing, nooo...." LOL! But mmg i'm doing all my homework now, not because anyone told me so. I just felt like it since it's now 20 marks for homework ( this is bullshit and what a smart way for the school to force us do our hw ).
.
I tell u guys a, BI now very shitty. I've got DOZEN of work to do and it's only BI bcos i've been neglected BI homework for like ( wow so long ). Actually not only bi, my bm also another one. So let's just skip to the last part i want to say.
.
Shit You La Homework. lol
Ok now skip skip skip and then here..
.
Anyone watch advertisement these days? The Earth Hour This Saturday that they were talking about in Radio and Tv? If no, so here it is. There'll be a thinggi called Earth Hour to reduce global warming by switching off all you lights this saturday 8.30 to 9.30. It's only one hour so let's help the world. :) I'm switching off too u know! haha. ( seems like i'm one of the advertisement helper )
.
p/s : I cant stop laughing at the song If I Were The Boss remix by JJ and Ean.

No comments: