Sunday, March 8, 2009

you use to be with me in my dreams

hmm, she said "dont la kacau!"
.
1st of all, i'm sorry. I've been busy and negleted my blog for long. Hmm, where should i start? As u know, my previous post i've been really pissed at the "one person". But, just hope everything will be just fine.
.
Went to my elder sister's graduation ceremony. It's really boring, but i'm really attracted to their english slang. They way those professor speaks really envy me. Since my sister stayed in u.k for like 10 months, her slang is like way better thn malaysian's. >_>"
.
My mom cried during her ceremony. She said something which i kind of forgotten. Understandable cos my elder sis is the 1st to graduate. 1st child ma. XD Not to mention, she's 8 years older thn me and 11 years older thn my younger sis. People will usually like, " wah! So big gap one? " And i'll usually answer " yealaa " haha!
.
So, all the ss's photo of my elder sis is not here yet. Soon to upload those photo and i've recieved my jersey! Mau pergi show off le. And it's liverpool one. Nvm la, at least ako ada! Alright, this is gonna be the "wordy" post which i know u're gonna be very bored of it. So screw it. Let me post some stupid photos to entertain u.
.
ZOMG! so ganas!! LOL
.
.
speshul = special
.
.
Enjoy! ( hugs and kisses )

No comments: