Thursday, March 26, 2009

If I Were The Boss

Finally i found the JJ and Ean remix. XDDDDD
.

.
-one part- ( not 1st part a )
.
if i were the boss..
I'll come up with a plan.. ( check it out aa )
Make everyone dooo all the workkk take the credit andd look like the man ( woah banyak handal la you ) ( wah thank you )
If i was the boss ( if he were the boss )
My lunch break would be two days ( wah so long a ) ( aa, than got enough time to eat la )
I have PS3 in my room 200 inch LCD and play all day, my way, JJ..
If i were the boss, i think i could understand
I refuse to work a budjet and gave a raise of 20 cent...
Hang out with the girlsss ( You looking very pretty today, Naik Gaji ) and be hard on the guys... ( Eh! She looks pretty ok, You do all her work! Nonsense )
.
Others all figure it out yourself laa.. Malas want listen and write d. hohoho, im so liking it dont know why. x)
.
Ohh Ohh! There's another part here listen
.
If we bankarb, i will breakdown and cry...
Cos i always come in late just to show who i am...
And if i were the girl i'll make them all call me mam ( morning mam! )
If you thought i'll be nicer... Than you thought wrongggg *high tune* ( Adoi! Sakit ) ( Tariklah sikit )
But we're not the boss ( i know sad a little you know )
So we cannot cuti....
Come to office really early to try to make some money
So we can open store jual nasi, goreng, pataya, nasi kandar, nasi lemak, ( what else a? ) dagang ( O? ) represent
( so now what do we do? )
.......
.......
.......
 -end-

No comments: