Friday, March 13, 2009

Slow Motion

Let's take off to the blues. (:
.
Hey, Congrats to those who is statisfied and happy bout their spm results. What's done is done, you cant do anything anymore right now.
.
Today, open day. Both of my parents didnt attend. Bet they'll be really dissapointed in my results. Pass everything but failed Sejarah once again. :( Some people will be like, why? Sejarah is so easy. Yea, i know sejarah is easy but dont know why, i thought i will atleast get a C for sejarah. Mana tau failed. =/
.
Talking about today, 4G class kena rompak. It had been a very usual case as it happens every single year. Curse those who steals and blame themself by putting the wallet in the bag.
.
Alright, end. Dont feel like blogging about it more. I've been thinking of closing my blog. I dont know what to blog about anymore and i realize it's pointless to blog. :( It's just my current thinking. I might change my plans, who knows?
.

No comments: