Saturday, March 21, 2009

Things Changed

It's gonna be a wordy post, so if you dont scare i'll bored u, go on and read. :)
.
First of all, Happy Birthday to Laura! Teehee, been friends since kindergarden to primary till now, secondary. Let's see how long we've been friends. Kindergarden 2 years, Primary 7, Secondary 3 and still going. Now, do the maths. More or less 12 years and still counting. Time flies man!! Time flies. *big big smile*
.
Went Pyramid for celebration. It's more to dress hunting just now. Walked almost whole pyramid to look for dresses, and yet they've got non. Atleast i've bought a spagetti strap, 2 pairs of ear rings, and also sushi from jusco. Dont look down on those sushi there. It's yummy ok!
.
Went back home around 5. Was force to walked alone to the main entrance. On the way i passed by livin cabin and saw a guy from the back that look like you.Wearing specs, football jersey, three quater pants scooting down looking for something. I dont know why, it scares me. I dont want it to be you, and still i want to see wether is it you that's inside there. I dont know how it happen, i walked in. I pass by that guy and only i know that it's not you. I was so hoping that it's not you because there's the guy's girlfriend standing beside him. I almost cried out. I was shacking and my heart was beating really fast. I cant believe, it's been so long and i'm still like this.

No comments: