Tuesday, March 10, 2009

The PussyDolls in Seafield

Put your hand together for the pussydollsss~ XD
Pussycat dolls in seafield.
.
.
You should really attend the interact & leo's i.u. Their perfoming!! Btw, Interact Audition is on this Thursday 2 - 4pm ( SPM RESULT is out on that day! woohoo, goodluck! I know u guys are all paranoid'ing now. haha ) and Friday 1 - 4pm. Please do inform me if you're coming for audition. Tell me which day you're coming alright? (:
Bring your own Guitar and Ams. We providing drums and piano. Teehee!
.
randomly taken by my sis
.
Went dinner witht he whole family. The food in Restaurant Oversea  in Subang Parade REALLY SUCK! Everything suck there ! ( Accept for their services ) Still, they made me FREAKING angry cause of their food! & not to mention their food there is DAM DAM DAM expensive. ;( SHYT the chef there!! lol. My elder brother's wedding dinner were in Restaurant Oversea too. But it's another one near by the hotel name Armada ( if i'm not wrong ). The food there is way MUCH better!
.
Stop the stupid restaurant complains d. Let's talk about me in Carrefour today. I dam jakon today, not bcos i acted like jakon but because i went there soooo many times, i didnt know they sell pets there. ( pets as in Rabbits, Fishes, Hamsters, etc. ) I went there and i was like,
.
me : " ahhh! hou dak yiiii aaa " *ahhh! so cute aaa*
elder sis : " meh gam dak yi? " *what so cute?*
me : " sei lo! ngo mm ji dou hui dei yau mai dong mat! (laughing) " *i didnt know they sell pets!*
elder sis : " mou gam sakai la! " *dont so sakai la!*
.
Hahaha, see la! How jakon am i. I'ver found some really weird fishes look
.
.
not this, i took this for fun. xD
.
After that, went back home. Bought a handphone wallet. A wallet-looking-thinggi that can put handphone one. ( dont know what issit call ma )
.
Moving on, i've discover a better place for downloading mp3 musics. Better than limewire atleast. It's not that FREAKING lag. I know limewire pro is better but have to pay while this website dont have to. ( http://www.mp3fusion.net/ )
.
Halo By Beyonce

No comments: