Wednesday, April 1, 2009

April Fool..

.
April fool! I remember i didnt get to fool anyone last year yet got fooled by alot of people. Some said that, a friend of him/her's fall inlove with him/her. So they sort of getting together... I stood there and open up my mouth staring at him/her. Nothing was on my mind accept "WTH?!". Then he/she started laughing at me, and said April Fool! Lol

Well, got fooled by Xingxing and Vanessa big time today. It was during reccess, Vanessa told me that, there's this thing Xing and i wanted to show you. Than, there goes they took out a card and a small little cute rabbit soft toy from their pocket. Then they told me that there's this guy that gave them the card and the soft toy during their Moral period. I opened up the card and it actually wrote "i'm still waiting for my answer to i.u". I was really shock until they told me that it's a fool that they plan since yesterday! Shit you guyss~

But it was really fun, though i'm the one who got fooled i dont know.. I find it really fun during April Fool specially when you get to fool someone. lol Owh, i finally get to fool some people today.. Not much but Xhee Kee was my first victim. Was planning to fool May Ee at first, but than i didnt do it, i dont know why. Still! Happy April Fooling People.

No comments: