Saturday, April 18, 2009

Sports Day '09

=)
.
Screw i.u post! I look FAT~ hahah, dont want to show you. But you'll still get to see it since it's up in alot of most of my friend's blog. x) Let's talk about sukan today!
.
Well, we stay in MPSJ till around 11.00. Was planning to go Yc's house one, but thn eugene cant make it there with me + i dont know how to get there. So i went Taipan with other friends instate. Than went summit for movie. After movie, we went arcade cos Gustine and Daniel challenge me DDR. Later that, went window shopping and that's when i saw something i wanted to buy long ago. (if you continue reading it, you'll know)
.
Wayne, we took the same photo last year '08! x)
.
Blue!
Kok Hong & Gustine
They Dam CUTE laaaa! XD
.
Jenn Li, she came for our sports day.. =)
.
Yee Wern.
.
He look like as if he just woke up right? lol
i dont look nice either.. x)
.
But still thanks for taking care of the that day la.
Though it makes me feel very little girl. xD
.
Me Ling! My new friend!
Met during pebarisan.. Wee~
.
First shot.
siewman : nooo! You close your eye..
Darren : i terrr terrclose so take again.
.
Second one.
siewman : good! but i dont look nice here.
Darren : haha
.
I think some of you know that i drop RM50 and Darren's the one found it.
Luckily he found it weih!
Thanks Darren! *HUGS!!*
.
ahah, poser. x)
.
They so cute right?
.
I'm almost same tall as kok hong la!
.
Shiva! I somehow loves this pic..
.
yerr! not fair, i'm the only biru there.
.
I think non of u guys realize.
His number was my birthday!
10.17!!
hahaha, fate la Selva fate!
.
.
Wei Jean!
We're both single!
.
S.A.F
(inside joke)
.
Her signature pose
.
Look closely you'll spot me and my funny face.
( click to enlarge! )
.
After MPSJ & McD
Sze Jie, Rayvin, Xhee Kee and i went summit watch fast & furious 4.
I freaking love the botak guy!
That show was nice!
.
Sze Jie, Me, Xhee Kee
.
Attemp to cramp up together and take one photo.
But failed. =/
.
Second shot
Can you see Rayvin clearly? LOL!
.
DDR with Daniel thn with Gustine.
I look so fat
.
Ken Xi
(inside joke)
.
.
I wanted to buy that hat. I found it and i wanted to get it. Unfortunately, i've got not enough $$. Owh owh owh, and i'm looking forward to get a curler.. Mommy giving me RM100 for some particular reason. So yea, curler and hat wait for me. ( ofcos not with 100 buck can buy a curler la, i'm gonna use my own savings too. )
.
ps : I've nolonger know who the hell you are. Screwed whatever i said before, i'm living my life.

No comments: