Monday, April 13, 2009

Wacky evening!

The sun will always be brighter after a heavy rain
.
Happy Belated Easter Day People! Didnt get to on9 on time because i'm really exhausted after i.u. Planned to go yum cha but problem la! Ish.. XD
.
Leo I.U was nice. (: I FORGOT to bring camera there! Wtf?!!!!!!!! not songgg, didnt get to go all around to take picture. XD Anyway, once i got the photo from my friend, imma gonna blog about it. I might look fat, may be really fat with the dress. hahahaaaaa
.
anyway, smoochieeess love!
.
ps : There's always rejections in life and i'm sorry that things turned out to be this way between us.
pss : 2 years passes really fast, see la! It's april already, i will not give up on you! ( you know who you are, no doubts! )
psss : I really need a new blogskin dont i? I kind of think that this blogskin's getting more and more sucky cause the wording aint big enough

No comments: