Saturday, April 25, 2009

Go through with a smile

( woops... )
.
Haha.. Am i getting slimmer or you're just getting fatter? lol. Like what Gustine said during the Fire Drill last Friday
.
Gustine : siewman, burn fatss  ( pointing pointing )
Siewman : what.. ( paiseh walked away )
He said all this due to the extremely-hot-sunny afternoon with the stupid BBQ-ed Human Fire Drill.
.
Well, i'm not exactly slimming down but  i was actually proud that i've been doing alot of exercises.. ( applause for siewman ) Swimming and poor badminton skills with cousins really do help. Been a good girl studying at home since mid year is in two weeks time. I'll have to duplicate my studies!
.
Not to mention i've been really SS this few days.. Not the "camwhore" ss'ness but the "self-praising" type. XD It's been long since i hang out with my cousin and he told me that i'm getting more and more ss. Randomly, i thought of my another cousin. I miss him.. :(
.
Owh owh owh, almost forgotten, i've been really sweet this few days and causes to attract mosquitoes. wth? I've got mosquito bites everywhere around my leg and i cant control myself to not scratch them. Now there's those mosquitoes scars. >_>" Dam you mosquito. Imma gonna kill you if i got a chance to. ( off to kill mosquito lol )
.
you're nolonger there, flow away~ ( hand signal ) :D

No comments: