Wednesday, April 15, 2009

smileee (: *kichakk*

hello my little sunshines..
.
It's been long since i last taken a picture. Atleast i kept you guys updating. lol Anyway, spot my new white shiny PSP? Actually not as new as u think it is. It's my elder sister's just that i havent been telling much people about it. Aint it precious? My love has been companying me when ever i felt bored. It's the only thing i feel fun right now other than tv.
.
Hmm, about i.u, so far i got only one photo from my friend. >_> So i dont plan to update about it until i get at least 10 pictures! Not satisfied for the careless me that didnt bring camera to iu. If i did, i think my iu post is up already.
.
Moving on, time flies so quickly! Mid-year test is coming in another 3 - 4 weeks. So fast right? I guess now most of us will be like studying studying and studying. Well, i'm catching up with my sejarah, physics and chem. (:
.
And sports day is this saturday. Planned to go taipan makan-makan like usual thn to summit for movie. Watch what movie le? I shall check with Vanessa. She watches more movie thn i do.
.
Owh, did i mention about pebarisan today? Yep i join pebarisan again this year. Raptai is today, tomorrow and friday. I guess imma gonna go through the smelly shitty field once again. If you remember, last year we went to the smells-like-shit field to do the raptai. And on that day, Marvin and another guy brek dance infront, remember? ( ooo, flash backs~ lol ) And yes, tomorrow we're gonna do the same thing again but not the break dance part la. lololl
.
Hope that i wont rain again unlike today because 2ml we're going to the smelly field!!
.
-signing off siewman-
.
Gustine Bigmouth!
(inside joke)
.
But i'm so sick and tired of being sick and tired
Candle - The White Tie Affair

No comments: