Tuesday, April 28, 2009

you're a lighting bug

you're the lighting bug in my dark.
Protected me and kept me warm.
.
Someone once told me, to heal a scar, you'll need a person.
.
I guess, i understand it now. :) I dont feel the "heart-ache'ing" feeling when i read some particular blog now. I feel free.. Everything has it's starting point and also their ending points. When things get started, you'll be expecting it to end one day. Life's like this..
.
Congrats, you are dumb. ;)
----
.
Astro On Demand!
.
I'm addicted to Astro On Demand!
.
Question : wth? You got astro on demand?
answer : ( proudly said ) yess!! I got astro on demand! Wee~
.
That channel is really dam nice.. Well, a way to kept me updating with moviess. I dont have to wait for 21569875hours just to watch ONE episode now. I'll just have to move my fingers and press press press the remote controler.. *big big smile on my face!!!*
.
[Edited]
.
Xin tiao - Lee Hom
你的温柔如此靠近带走我的心跳

No comments: