Sunday, April 19, 2009

Wake me up

Get me out of this misery
.
Afternoon love!
.
Wth, i just saw a guy walk pass my house with a plastick bag on this head. ( covered up his head ) I guess it's the weather's problem. These days the weather's been up and down. It's was too hot until people can actually go naked in their house ( was being sacarstic ) but it'll definately rain the the evening. During class, i just felt like putting an air-conditioner into my class and a mini fan right infront of me. Seriously, around this time ( 2.++ afternoon ) the sun's too hot until you can feel it's burning on your skin but i can guess it'll rain later evening. Alright end of the topic sun... lol
.
Back to school, i spot alot of people got sun burned cause by the sun during sports day. I were the lucky one who didnt get any.. xD Kelvin was complaining half of the day about the pain he's facing. Let me refresh on what he said
.
Kelvin : ahhh, very pain a. ( rubs his neck )
Siewman : love bite a...
Kelvin : no, not that big spot.. ( rubs his neck again )
.
lol, see la. The cause of being too co-operative into sports day. I was lucky because i stood in front where the shades were but pity those who stands behind + very tall person that need to suffer the sun shining brightly on to their face. ( an advantage of being short )
.
Moving on, today was fun in the chem lab. Kelvin, Jason, Gustine and Eng wei were siting behind, beside and infront of me. All of a sudd, Jason said
.
Jason : Who tickle my ass??
Gustine : I'm scratching my knees!
Jason : On your way scratching your knee you scracth my ass!
Siewman : what?! ( laughing non stop for like 10 minutes )
.
Thn Jason said my laugh can delay for a long period and some said i'm a brain lagger.. Thn Kelvin kena caught by teacher because i was laughing beside him. Owh, there's another conversation that i laughed madly.
.
Gustine : second  version ( talking about his dad's car )
Jason : What?! ( turned around look at Gustine ) Second planet?
.
This i really dont get it why i laugh for so long. I know it's not funny but i was laughing and laughing non-stop until i can still laugh about it now. You should have seen Jason's face. ROFL! What's wrong with me?! lol
.
Did i mention before that my class was sort of a "racist" class. If you're in my class you'll understand why. My class got no Indians. ( not trying to be racist but it's the fact lol! ) Malays and chinese are seperated seats. ( it's very obvious if you've seen my class before )
.
i still like this picture!
Not because i took with shiva. LOL!
.
&
.
Parvin, this is for you.. XD

No comments: