Friday, April 24, 2009

The itchyness

Break Away
.
I hate mosquitoes!!! Hate them, screwed them, KILL them! Damn all of you mosquitoes! Just felt like blogging about this, thats all. XD Goodnight, it's 3.15 a.m. right now. Weee~
.
Gonna continue tomorrow morning before i head to xhee kee's place. =)
.
Sleep tight love!
.
I'm back honey! ;D
.
.
.
I look like this every morning. Was doing some photoshop thinggi.. Anyway, went out summit today and got ffk by xhee kee.. She was buzy due to her ICT projects. Went summit and finally i bought something for Laura ( for her long ago birthday present. ) and a hat for myself. Used like almost RM50 in summit. I'm gonna die man! 2 hours of summit and wasted 50.. ;(
.
Finally :)
.
.
Thn went puchong for dinner with family.. Ate
.
" ah bo kai fan ": in cantonese
Chicken pot rice : in english
.
It was super nice but i dont know how to describe where. I'm poor in explaining something. 8 of us,ate like 5 Pot of rice and 4 different type of soup.. Thumbs UP!
.
Heading to my aunt's place for a sleepover. Gtg guys, bye! ( i'm sliming down baby~ ) Goodnight....

No comments: