Monday, June 30, 2008

to the great HIM

there's something missing in me.

hey dearest.. =) its been great that u've been listening to me, indirectly telling me the answers, loving me, and also protecting me. but at times, the answer i wanted and expected it to be.. didnt come true. instate of this, i got that? what should i do now? i'm lost, seriusly do. there's something missing. yesterday, when i'm still missing him.. he didnt seem to care, but when i made up my mind, his doing this? i'm lost between the empty spaces. i got really far apart from him. but is the feeling still there..? what should i do?

being single was fun.. seriusly, but when i think back.. being with him makes me happier at times. single feels different, so do couple. when i'm single... i went with friends alot, we're simply getting close back. but i'll day dream bout him. dats the sad part. and everynight, i'll hug the boaster b4 i sleep. i dont know why..

when i'm with him.. i dont have to hug my boaster, but i use to be crazy bout him.. simply in my mind its only him. may be his right, its lifeless as how i can feel now. =) hmm... well, nowadays i bring my smile to everywhere i goes. when i'm with him, i dont even hav to pretend to smile.

but all this is just some fairytales wannabe. realife? face the fact la!! x]

things won be the same when its over, faith? it was just a passing by faith to us. eventhough we're back together, i won be giving the trust. simply lost, if u're there, and i know u are.. pls let me know.. u're the only one i could trust. thank you. ily

No comments: