Thursday, August 14, 2008

910814 (:

Chong Xhee Kee :D .


Now my turn to say how happy am I xD.
Trials are oveeeeer!
Today Geography was like super boring and maths 2 i die x_x.

Oh the headlines:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARVIN CHONG JC(censored xP) BAYBEEEEEEEE KU! 910814 (:
Thousand kisses for my honey ! :D <3
You're 17 now honey it's legal for you to drive :P.
And pity my baybee kena pick for NS TT.

And ish the flu i'm having is getting worse ): .

And just like sm, i sooo wanna go watch movies !
Missed out a lot too ): .
I wanna watch The Mummy : Tomb Of The Dragon Emperor laaa.
Although i heard some ppl saying it's not that nice.
And i wanna shop too but but still saving up, not enough yet ): .


Maroon 5 feat. Rihanna - If I never See your Face Again



PS: i love baybee banyak banyak !

No comments: